Check in area is a great place to lounge in the morning with coffee or tea in hand. A perfect place to congregate anytime of day. Games, puzzles and books available for quiet time or sharing.
The Bear Den
The Bear Den, is the gathering room for all guests of The Loons Nest Lodge. Wonderful over-sized couch, piano, 60 inch flat screen TV, Netflex, Roku, DVD movies available, large vinyl record collection and turn tables.
The Loons Nest Lodge offers 3 bedrooms for guests. Booking is completed through AirBnB and each room must be booked separately. Breakfast is offered but not technically included.
The largest room has 1 king-sized bed and 1 bunk bed. The bunk bed is a full sized on the bottom and twin sized on top. Sleeps 5. It has a private outside entrance as well as an inside entrance. Bathroom is shared with other guests. $125 per night
Timber has a queen sized bed and can accommodate two cots. Bathroom is shared with other guests. $75 per night
Named after the previous owner’s bed and breakfast and the beam in the ceiling gives the room a wooded feel. This space provides an exterior and interior entrance with a shared balcony. The room offers a queen sized bed. $75 per night
- Towels for the guests in the top draws of the dressers
- Smoke and Carbon monoxide detectors
- Night Stands with lights
- Free linen changes when requested
- Personal Gas heaters/ air conditioners
- Furnished with Maine Local Artist
- Closet in each room (except for Dunloggin)
- Shared bathroom with other guests
- No TVs are available in the rooms – TV available is in the Bear Den
- Inquire about WiFi
- No Smoking
** Pets welcomed **